On 1-15-12 I updated my PC and laptop versions of Irender nxt.  My PC installed OK. My laptop said my software expired.  I need a new auth code etc.  Thank you.

Views: 804

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It sounds like you might have different license numbers entered on the two machines.

See if the license on the laptop is the same as the one on the PC.

Thanks Rich,

The laptop has the old license number, which when I tried to install the new upgrade produced the message which I've attached.  When I installed the new upgrade on the PC, the new license number appeared and it worked well.  What did I do wrong that caused the laptop to tell me that I have to pay for the software?

The old license number simply will not work with the new version.

You should just be able to put your new license number that starts with "IPLA..." into our dialog box, and then click on "Check License and Validate" to start using the new license on your laptop.

Have you tried that?

Rich Hart said:

The old license number simply will not work with the new version.

You should just be able to put your new license number that starts with "IPLA..." into our dialog box, and then click on "Check License and Validate" to start using the new license on your laptop.

Have you tried that?

Thanks again Rich,

My problem with the laptop not accepting my new license number was this ... my wireless connection was not working and I never checked it.  After your response, I got my modem working and entered my new license number and of course it all started working.  Simple solution that I should have been aware of.

Thanks,

RL

Great!

Thanks for the update.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity