this lighting chanel setting baders me alot why the setting cant be save did you fing solution please let me know i need it badly this is to much useful for my interior rendering

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We hope to fix this and put out a new version later this week.

In the meantime, you will have to re-enter the lighting channels every time you start a new rendering.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Al

I can not duplicate this.

I change the lighting channel levels and they are retianed when I go back and forth from the rendering dialog to SketchUp, and they retain their values when I close and reopen a model file in SketchUp. Both the levels and the check box values are retained.

What version of IRender nXt are you running?

HOW DOES IT HAPPEN SIR AM USING 4.0 PLS LET  ME KNOW OR TEACH ME HOW

What is the version number that you are running? Below you can see that I am running version "LC13", the latest version that we have posted.

Do you have the setting checked to Import Settings from the Rendering Window? That will ensure that all changes are brought back after you have adjusted the settings in the rendering window.

I assume that you save your model after making any changes.

Could you send us a model  that you have rendered where the lighting channel settings are not getting saved? You can use the Uploads tab above to send us a large file.

welll then ok sir here is the render

yes i have same as in the dialog box here is the file. setup with lights i will close first the file then upload the unsave ligting channel know i open the file agien and re render as i see the passes the ligts are unsave. and also comment aon my render and how can i improve it

The render looks fine to me.

What we are trying to figure out is why you have to keep re-entering your lighting channel settings, and why the settings are not saved with the model.

I had hoped that you could post your model, the actual SketchUp .skp file, or send it to us directly, so that we could see if we could duplicate the problem with keeping the lighting channel settings.

Rich

If its any help just queried the jpg "oo"

The version number is LA03 from January.

Thanks, that might be the clue we need!

Richcat said:

Rich

No, I installed the LA03 version here and Lighting Channels works fine for me in that version too.

I change a lighting channel setting and it stays changed, going back and forth between the rendering dialog and SketchUp, and it's still the same value the next time I open that model...

So I'm still wondering what would make it not work.

Rich Hart said:

Thanks, that might be the clue we need!

Richcat said:

Rich

I did also notice that the Enable Artifical lighting switch was indicated as off - which may sound obvious, which may mean it has nothing to do with the light channels?

We are asking you to send us a model where you are having trouble.

You can use the Uploads tab at the top of this page to send us the model, the .skp file.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service