Hi,

I've downloads the trial version of the softwere into Cqprogram fileqgoogleSKECHUP7plugin.

than, extracted it to the same library and installed it. Yet, the plug in meny do not exist in the skechup. Wate shell I do ?

maybe I shoul install the skechup 7 again, and if that so, wher can I download it from the internet ?

Thank's,

Yonit

Views: 1644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you look in the folder where SketchUp is installed, is there a file called "IRender_Nxt_loader.rb". It has to be in the correct Plugins folder for your version of SketchUp.
On my machine, a 64 bit machine, it is in this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 7\Plugins
If that file is there, I assume that IRender doesn't show up under Window/Preferences/Extensions, as below, right?:

and IRender nXt doesn't appear under Plugins either, right?

Try typing in the ruby console (Window/Ruby Console):

load 'Render Plus/IRender_nXt2.rb'

And see if that throws any errors.

Hi rich,

Thank you for your response/

After readint it I have learned that I download the worng softwer. So I did I"ve downloaded the irender_nxt.
new problems: During instakkation it gives a massage: "THE FOLLOWING FILES DID NOT SELF REGISTER OR URREGISTER: C:\windows\system32armathumb.dll. to continue, click o.k".

I've clicked the "continue" botton and than, when i've opend the skachup, I've got this mssage:

"File Rp wallmaker_loader rb no such file to load..render plus\Rp wallmaker.rb".

So, what shuold I do know ?

Thank's

Yonit

We need to fix that first error. We are trying to register a armathumb.dll file before another piece of software has been installed that that DLL needs.

You shouldn't get that error again.

Please answer these 2 or 3 questions:

We'll have to look into the Rp wallmaker_loader.rb error. Did you download and install a plugin of ours called RpWallmaker, or another on of our plugins besides IRender?

If so, what did you install?

I've got a machine I can use to try to reproduce this if I get the steps of what you did.

Last question: IRender works for you though, after you get past that error message, Right?

Hi Rich,

THis is what I have done:

1. in the renderplus website I've got into: Downloads. It oppend a new page that concluded a list of several downloads.

2. I've chossen the Irender nxt -version:lc13 to downloads.

3.than during the prosses the problem got started.

So, what i did wrong and what should I do to fix it ?

Thanks'

Yonit

I would do these steps, to solve it as quickly as possible.:

1: Close all applications

2. Un-install IRender nXt - use the Remove Option from our Installation file.

3. Delete the folder where IRender nXt is installed, Usually it's:

C:\Program Files\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt

or, if you are on a on a 64 bit machine:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt 

If a Beta version was installed, remove it too. It is usually in:

C:\Program Files\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt_Beta
     or
        C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt_Beta

4. Remove any files with "IRender" or "RpWallmaker" in the name in the SketchUp Plugins folder, usually, if you're running SketchUp 7:

(These instructions are for SketchUp 7, but it would be the same procedure for SketchUp 8, just a different folder for SketchUp 8.)

C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 7\Plugins
   or
        C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 7\Plugins

All files like: IRender_Nxt_loader.rb. IRender_loader.rb, RpWallMaker_loader.rb, IRender_Nxt_Beta_loader.rb, etc.

5. Reinstall IRender nXt. Make sure you are logged in as an administrator when you install it.

That should fix it. 

Dear Rich,

Thank you for your reply.

befor I am doing it - I have some question:

1. Can I install it to skechup 8 and is it better then in 7 ?

2. In my skechup 7 ther is no "plugin" in the menu. What should i do about it ? Is it better to install skechuo 7 again and if that so, Do you have an attachment that i can download it ?

3. I t would help a lot if you could send me the right attachment for download irender so I would not make mistaks.

Thank you,

Yonit

IRender nXt works well in both SketchUp 7 and SketchUp 8.

You can install IRender nXt so that it appears as a plugin in both SketchUp 7 and SketchUp 8, you just run the install again and point to the other SketchUp location to install it in the other version of SketchUp.

I would not recommend re-installing SketchUp7. There must be some other reason why IRender is not appearing under Plugins for you.

Send me an email and I will send the latest download file for IRender nXt to you using YouSendIt.

Hi Rich,

My email is: yonitdesign1@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your support.

Yonit

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by