Can someone please tell me how to fix this....... when i render my image it keeps producing a white screen, i have rendered it several times with no problem, i then rendered it and it produced a black screen, fixed that by changing the light channel settings, and it worked again, and now it is rendering a white image. I have tried everything, reset defaults, put new lights in, i dont know what else to do?

Thanks

Views: 1026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try zooming in a little and see if that helps. I've seen models where the eye was just a hair outside a wall, but you still can see inside the room in SketchUp...but we end up just rendering the wall in front of the eye.

Also, sometimes there is a clipping plane turned on in SketchUp that affects the way it renders.

Otherwise, you might have to send us the model so we could try it here. You can use the Uploads menu choice above to send large models directly to us at Render Plus Systems.

I think that might be what it is, the size. I know it's not the wall as there isn't one where the camera is.I have just uploaded it to you. I need it in the next 8 hrs though, i need to get it printed Sunday AM. Would you be able to sort it by then? Also... VERY IMPORTANT.... it needs to be a big enough size to print at at least A2, A1 ideally.

Thanks

I'll try to render it, but I'm only home for another hour and a half tonight, so I may not be able to help you in time.

Did you try zooming in?

Another trick to try: Click on the white that you see in the rendering and see if it tells you what material it is. That can sometimes give you a clue.

Also, look at the statistics dialg (on the About dialog in the render window) and see how many faces are supposed to be in the rendering.

Thanks so much, Anything you can try i would appreciate, even if you can just work out why its not rendering and then i'll fix it my end, if you let me know what setting etc. if you run out of time rendering.

Thanks

This won't even start to render before I have to leave tonight.  That's the trouble with large files, especially on this older laptop.

I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help tonight for you.

OK, if you can do anything tomorrow let me know, I might be able to get it printed on the way to the presentation manday morning. Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service