After Al's response to Irender movie not affecting a model's section settings, I retried creating a rapid movie in SU8, then, I created the same movie with the Irender movie maker.

The two movies were not the same. The Irender movie did not have sections in it, moreover, when the Irender movie was done. The model no longer had the section planes in it. Had I saved the model at the end, I would have lost my sections. I will email you the two movies.

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I created a small model, with a section plane on the front surface and created an animation.

The animation plane was used in the rendering and was not removed from the model during rendering.

I have uploaded the model if you want to try it. Can you upload a similar, small, model which fails?

(The inside of the box is rather dark because I didn't place any lights in it, and light does not pass through section planes in IRender nXt.)

Attachments:
Note: There is a setting on the nXt Setup tab to determine which section planes are processed:

When I set it to none, there were not sections in the animation. However, the section plane was still not removed from the SketchUp model.

Is your section plane visible in all the animation scenes?

Thanks Al, until yesterday I naively didn't realize that I had to set the section plane area of the setup tab.
After setting it to All this morning, I the section rendered properly. I haven't yet tried an animation with that setting.

I will try the same model which had the section planes removed in my previous animation and see if the section planes remain in the model.
I'll get back to you with the results.
Thanks again.
RL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service