Hi I'm using your 30 day free trial - so far I've found a few problems.  When I watch your tutorials you show a green render button when I add a HDRi sky background but on my version there is nothing on there to render at that stage? Is it my version of Sketchup needs updating? or is it simply not available in the demo version?

Also when I go to the wizard in the HDRi sky section and pan the background - it crashes my sketchup every time? Not sure if this is a problem with my computer trying to run that size file or if it's a sketch-up or render nxt problem.

I look forward to hearing from you as I'd really like to get using this software and find out more about it before the 30 days runs out to decide if I want to buy it - so far when running  a basic render it's really good and easy to use so if it's not uuuuuuber expensive I'll be purchasing.  Just need to iron out these small bugs.

Thanks

Kelly :)

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I assume that you're referring to the Options dialog. You don't see a green button, as below?

We've just noticed this new bug with positioning the HDRi image ourselves and will post a fix for this soon.

Thank you - I did find it about 10 minutes before I read your email :) Typical

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service