I just got a new computer at work, and we had to reinstall irender, now when I click the RPC icon in the iRender toolbar, it says I need to install the ACM...but,I have it installed, arleady! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but the iRender icon still tells me I need ot load it.

Views: 802

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard back from ArchVision and they sent me a new DLL to try.

I'll test it a bit and make sure that it really does fix it for us.

I talked to a support person from ArchVision, who had me download a new DLL that we needed for the ArchVision Dashboard, but so far RPC's are still not working for IRender nXt in SketchUp 2014.

I can get things to work partially in SketchUp 2013, after I have installed the new DLL, ArchVision.Elements.Beryllium.AMCPOC.dll, into the folder in ArchVision\Dashboard folder in Program Files.

That folder is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchVision\Dashboard

on my 64 bit machine. On a 32 bit machine, it would be:

C:\Program Files\ArchVision\Dashboard

The DLL he sent me, ArchVision.Elements.Beryllium.AMCPOC.dll, can be downloaded from:

http://www.archvision.com/content/downloads/ArchVision.Elements.Ber...

With the new DLL installed from ArchVision, I can place RPCs in the model again using IRender nXt version NC13 in SketchUp 2013, However, the model will still not render from SketchUp 2013 using NC13.

If I un-intall NC13, and install IRender nXt version MJ30, the model will render with the RPCs, but then I can no longer place new RPCs.

IRender nXt version MJ30 can be downloaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/05ngtbae0n4r1wi/IRender_5_MJ30nxt...

The support person at ArchVision said they would be able to send me a new API for placing and rendering RPCs with the new changes in the Dashboard in a couple of weeks, but until I can get that and post a new version of IRender nXt I don't have a good solution, other than this clumsy work-around of loading different version of IRender nxt.

If you only need to render the model without placing new RPCs, you could just use SketchUp 2013, with IRender version MJ30 installed.

OK, I am downloading the MJ30 build onto a new computer that I just downloaded SU13 onto also. The model already has RPC cars in it, so hopefully it will work! 

Thanks.

I did a quick test render with one RPC and it seems to be working! 

I'm in contact with the ArchVision programmer to help us track this problem down and fix it. So hopefully he can recommend something that we can do quickly.

We posted a new version, ND02, with a fix for this, thanks to the support people at ArchVision.

http://www.renderplus.com/php/download_links.php

RPCs are now working again in both SketchUp 2013 and SketchUp 2014.

Note: The ArchVision Dashboard does have to be running before RPCs can be selected and placed in the model.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service