We are using I Render and evaluating 3D PDf for purchase and see if it is a tool we can use with our clients.

2 questions:

The colors in the 3d pdf appear washed out compared to the SKP model or renderings.  Can that be rectified?

From what I read in the documentation and what we have tested, images will not appear in the 3d pdf because they are not 3d models, is that correct?  If not correct is there a way to get the image to appear?

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll play with the lights in the file and see if I can change anything to help with this.

I'm able to import an image and have it appear in the 3D PDF. What kind of images don't work for you.

Rich,

Thanks it is an image of the the site that we used as a background, some of the pictures applied to the elements show up and some do not.  I will send you the PDF and a screen shot of the model so you can see the color difference.  I did not save the PDF to the network so I need to go back to that computer and I will respond with those uploads.

Rich,

Here is a screen shot of the model and the PDF test we did.  The white light worked the best.  We are really excited about this.

Thanks

Lenny

Attachments:
Is it possible to send me the model if I promise not to share it?

I'd like to see if I can brighten the model in the PDF by increasing the intensity of the lights in the file, and also see what I'd have to do to get the background image to show up.

You can just use this link to send us large files:

http://www.renderplus.com/htm/uploads.htm

Len Enz said:

Rich,

Thanks it is an image of the the site that we used as a background, some of the pictures applied to the elements show up and some do not.  I will send you the PDF and a screen shot of the model so you can see the color difference.  I did not save the PDF to the network so I need to go back to that computer and I will respond with those uploads.

Was this problem resolved? Attached are two pdfs which are both very washed out. I never had a problem with Sketchup 7 and JI08pb. I havent upgraded to sketchup 8 or JL01p as they havent yet got the quality we are used to.

Attachments:

I uploaded a new version, KA21, with the fix for these washed out colors. Please try that.

http://www.renderplus.com/php/download_links.php

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service